Buy-Side Technology is happy to confirm that all five of the consultancies co-opted onto last year's judging panel have agreed to participate again this year. There is, however, one personnel change: Jonathan Clark, CEO of Citisoft Global replaces Paul Migliore, CEO and principal of Citisoft North America.
This year's awards are scheduled to take place at the Institute of Directors, London on November 5.
Below is the list of this year's judging panel:
• Paul Miller - Knadel (London)
• Clare Vincent-Silk - Investit (London)
• Jonathan Clark - Citisoft (London)
• Mayiz Habbal - Celent (New York)
• Sang Lee - Aite Group (Boston)
• Stewart Eisenhart - Deputy editor, Buy-Side Technology and Waters
• Victor Anderson - Editor-in-chief, Waters (panel chairman)
IBM makes headway with blockchain and encryption services; the FCA's Stephen Hanks says firms need to make decisions about their ARMs and APA providers soon.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails