Buy-side firms are turning to vendors to manage operations that would have been unthinkable just a couple of years ago
There doesn't seem to be much hope among buy-side firms that 2012 will be a smooth year. The eurozone is still fraught with uncertainty, the regulatory picture has yet to take shape, and as a result of these and other obstacles, there are fewer opportunities for firms to make money. Alberto Corvo, managing principal of financial services at outsourcing firm eClerx, says his firm is seeing a lot of...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- NewOak Deploys Quantifi Pricing, Analytics Tool
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Telx Opens Second San Francisco Datacenter