Buy-side firms are turning to vendors to manage operations that would have been unthinkable just a couple of years ago
There doesn't seem to be much hope among buy-side firms that 2012 will be a smooth year. The eurozone is still fraught with uncertainty, the regulatory picture has yet to take shape, and as a result of these and other obstacles, there are fewer opportunities for firms to make money. Alberto Corvo, managing principal of financial services at outsourcing firm eClerx, says his firm is seeing a lot of...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon