Last week WatersTechnology published a pair of stories surrounding the ascendance of cloud and mobility security as priorities for financial firms, and WatersTechnology has a webcast hosted this week by James Rundle on the latter subject.
Buy-Side Technology reached out to Stuart McIrvine, director of products management at Hewlett Packard's security products team, for additional insight into the development of better security at the infrastructure level.
BST: When it comes to security, what se
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?