Strengthening the market for securities custody, NSCC's new automated possession and control functions will further improve the DTCC's administration of alternative investments. By Tim Murray
Alternative investments and securities custody services have always been rather technology resistant. The former are notoriously difficult to standardize, owing to widely divergent products, variation of purpose and lack of mandated clearing. Custody─in particular its aspects of control and establishment of ownership, among the other responsibilities of holding and administration─draws originally...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product— MSCI
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Surveillance Product — Nasdaq
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Style Research, Morningstar Ally on Fund Comparison Tool