Strengthening the market for securities custody, NSCC's new automated possession and control functions will further improve the DTCC's administration of alternative investments. By Tim Murray
Alternative investments and securities custody services have always been rather technology resistant. The former are notoriously difficult to standardize, owing to widely divergent products, variation of purpose and lack of mandated clearing. Custody─in particular its aspects of control and establishment of ownership, among the other responsibilities of holding and administration─draws originally...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- SmartStream Executive Talks About Award Wins
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding