Cloud providers’ security might be airtight, but perception matters, and they should go above and beyond to allay customers’ concerns, according to panelists at the North American Trading Architecture Summit this week in New York.
In what has to be a world record, a panel discussion about cloud computing at the North American Trading Architecture Summit lasted a quarter of an hour before anyone raised the issue of security concerns. Lettuce and tomato are found together less frequently than security and cloud, when it comes to the capital markets. Once an audience member broached the subject, however, the floodgates opened,...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes