Panelists at this year's North American Trading Architecture Summit discussed how they went about addressing the buy-versus-build debate in the high-frequency trading space.
While there's no denying that the market has rallied since the doldrums of just a few years ago, the hunt for alpha remains elusive. At this week’s North American Trading Architecture Summit in New York, end-user after end-user described how today's environment is vastly different from the days pre-2008. "Net–net, we're all under long-term pressure and we need to transform ourselves—and a radical...
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Hello Form PF, My Old Friend
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: June 25-July 1
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates