Panelists at this year's North American Trading Architecture Summit discussed how they went about addressing the buy-versus-build debate in the high-frequency trading space.
While there's no denying that the market has rallied since the doldrums of just a few years ago, the hunt for alpha remains elusive. At this week’s North American Trading Architecture Summit in New York, end-user after end-user described how today's environment is vastly different from the days pre-2008. "Net–net, we're all under long-term pressure and we need to transform ourselves—and a radical...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC