Panelists at this year's North American Trading Architecture Summit discussed how they went about addressing the buy-versus-build debate in the high-frequency trading space.
While there's no denying that the market has rallied since the doldrums of just a few years ago, the hunt for alpha remains elusive. At this week’s North American Trading Architecture Summit in New York, end-user after end-user described how today's environment is vastly different from the days pre-2008. "Net–net, we're all under long-term pressure and we need to transform ourselves—and a radical...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- Acquisitions Reshaping Municipal Bond Pricing Services
- SGX Taps IPC for Chicago-Singapore Trading, Data Hub Connectivity
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out