Panelists at this year's North American Trading Architecture Summit discussed how they went about addressing the buy-versus-build debate in the high-frequency trading space.
While there's no denying that the market has rallied since the doldrums of just a few years ago, the hunt for alpha remains elusive. At this week’s North American Trading Architecture Summit in New York, end-user after end-user described how today's environment is vastly different from the days pre-2008. "Net–net, we're all under long-term pressure and we need to transform ourselves—and a radical...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights