Large managers like Brinker Capital are turning to automated research management systems (RMSs) to more actively collate and utilize information.
Investment management firms, facing tenuous conditions in a very crowded market and wading through the challenges that include the cost of evermore complex sales and more onerous accounting standards and regulation, turn to technology for a competitive edge in particular—and sometimes unobvious—ways. Unlike other financial players that can deploy solutions to produce greater speeds or smarter...
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Xignite Bows Alerting Web APIs, Eyes Global Coverage Expansion
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Vescore Completes Implementation of SimCorp Dimension