Alan Eddie, global head of regulatory and operation risk IT at Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), says he likes to joke that sometimes his daughter seems to have a better grasp of how to use communication technology than banks.
He'll watch her at home communicating with her friends through chat sessions and video. "She tells me she's doing her homework," Eddie says. "But, you know, it's better than we have at work. So [creating better ways to communicate] is a key initiative. ... As we go about creat
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?