That all changed when it bought Sybase in 2010. Its integrated business solution was appealing in a post-recession market with a greater desire for packaged services. Financial services was the company's fastest growing sector in 2011; it expects high double-digit growth this year. “Nothing against footwear and apparel,” said Ross Wainwright, SAP's new global head of the financial services industry unit, at a recent press briefing.
Wainwright is keeping a close eye on his portfolio of products.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?