Gil Tene, CTO and co-founder of Java platform provider Azul Systems, has noticed that clients are bringing aboard more interdisciplinary professionals, people who can "change directions, change sectors, take from one asset class experience to another."
One of those bringing aboard more generalists is Thales Spellacy, chief architect, business alignment and strategic planning at TD. Part of that, he admitted, is the hub nature of his department, through which many business lines intersect, as wel
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?