Everyone likes an upgrade. There is a reason why the release of the latest iPhone always draws massive crowds and long lines. The same theory applies in financial services, where the appeal of the new latest and greatest is always there.
But as budgets are bogged down with compliance costs, it has become tougher to make a case for why a firm should upgrade its technology when, on the surface, it appears to be running fine. When and how to implement new technology and shut down old systems is big
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?