The importance of data scientists in finance seems to grow every day with more and more firms adopting the use of big data in their trading strategy.
For many, the days of incorporating any type of emotion or intuition into trading is long gone. Algorithms and analytics rule how some shops choose to work.
And with this evolution in how the markets now work, a question has arisen: Is finance no longer a business problem so much as a science one?
That debate was brought up at a panel discussing ho
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?