Top-tier brokers are exploiting this demand by offering such services and the underlying technology to the buy side, but as Joel Clark reports, there is still considerable variation in the quality of products on offer
There's a new noise reverberating across the buy side and it's getting progressively louder. It's coming, not as usual from third-party technology vendors touting their wares, but rather from the brokerage community with something new to shout about - smart order routing. In the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?