Emerging markets – Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) as well as South Africa and other economies in Asia, Africa and South America – display high risk-reward characteristics attractive to those hedge fund and asset managers able to take advantage of those opportunities regardless of whether they are long-only firms looking to globalise their equity portfolios or multi-strategy hedge funds chasing cross-asset, cross-border alpha.
Caveats, though, are always quick to follow on the buy side
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?