Theo Hildyard, director and capital markets product manager at Progress Software, speaks to Waters' James Rundle at the 2012 Buy-Side Technology Awards, held in One Whitehall Place, London.
Progress won the best complex events processing (CEP) platform or service award for its Progress Apama platform at the event.
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- FactSet, ICE Score Big in 2016 IMD/IRD Awards
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’