Theo Hildyard, director and capital markets product manager at Progress Software, speaks to Waters' James Rundle at the 2012 Buy-Side Technology Awards, held in One Whitehall Place, London.
Progress won the best complex events processing (CEP) platform or service award for its Progress Apama platform at the event.
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools