Victor Anderson, editor-in-chief of Waters, speaks to OppenheimerFunds' Ramesh Allu at a Rimes and BI-SAM co-sponsored industry roundtable held in New York.
During the event, Anderson spoke with Allu about how OppenheimerFunds is centralizing and consolidating its benchmark data feeds through a deal with Rimes, and its creation of a one-stop data shop.
- Hong Kong Government Use FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- Corvil Unveils Low-Latency Data Monitoring App
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution