Victor Anderson, editor-in-chief of Waters, speaks to OppenheimerFunds' Ramesh Allu at a Rimes and BI-SAM co-sponsored industry roundtable held in New York.
During the event, Anderson spoke with Allu about how OppenheimerFunds is centralizing and consolidating its benchmark data feeds through a deal with Rimes, and its creation of a one-stop data shop.
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands