Foreign exchange platform FXAll has announced trading volumes for the first quarter of 2008 of $4.1 trillion, an increase of 39% year-on-year. According to FXAll, the growth in volumes is driven by demand from both existing and new clients including asset managers, corporations, banks, broker-dealers, and hedge funds.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?