Markit Group Limited, the provider of independent data, portfolio valuations and trade processing for the OTC derivative markets, has acquired MarketXS Holding NV. MarketXS is a provider of software and technology for data distribution and trading solutions to the financial services industry. According to Markit, the firms will now be in position to provide clients with the ability to monitor the global financial markets in real-time and to publish and distribute proprietary and public price
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?