Orc makes senior appointments
Stockholm-based trading technology developer Orc Software has named John Cameron chief technology officer and Annie Walsh chief marketing officer following its acquisition of Cameron Systems earlier this year.
Cameron will be responsible for managing the firm's global technology strategy. Both he and Walsh will report to acting chief executive at Orc, Lars Johansson.
They previously served as chairman and global marketing manager, respectively, at Melbourne-based C
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?