Dow Jones & Company has made its wealth management system available to salesforce.com, a suite of on-demand customer relationship management applications that allows users to manage and share all of their sales, support, marketing and partner information. Salesforce.com's AppExchange directory, which allows applications to be shared, exchanged and installed, is now connected to the Dow Jones Wealth Manager
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?