Stock-broking and corporate finance advisory firm SVS Securities has installed Altimis, is a web-based application that manages the entire dealing and investment process, including order management, performance measurement, client reporting and data management, from Rhyme Systems in London. Rhyme Systems says the implementation has increased trading volumes at SVS and reduced the time to complete back-office administration.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?