FCStone, the Chicago-based provider of commodity risk management services, has implemented the TwoFour System from treasury, FX and cash management technology provider, TwoFour. FCStone previously used a series of internally developed applications and manual processes to manage its proprietary FX positions and P&L. According to TwoFour, FCStone sought a new platform to monitor these positions and rates in real-time, better manage its trades and reduce risk.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top