Nomura Holdings has acquired Instinet, the agency broker with 1,500 clients and access to 50 securities markets, and announced a new board of directors. Instinet was pur-chased for $1.2 billion and will contribute to Nomura's efforts to strengthen its trading technologies and execution services.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?