NEW YORK – In another sign that consolidation among buy-side software vendors is gathering steam, Eze Castle Software is to be combined with BNY Securities Group's execution and commission management, research and transition management units to form BNY ConvergEx Group.
Pending regulatory approval, the new firm will operate as an agency brokerage, providing trading technologies and services to hedge funds and asset managers as well as broker-dealers.
The Bank of New York and GTCR Golder Rauner
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?