GL Trade has announced that it now has 30 clients using its GL Connect ASP service on the London Stock Exchange. The vendor started offering the service in 2004 and recently invested in secure connectivity infrastructure to give clients the full advantage of the new TradElect service which was launched in June 2007.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?