UK-based clearing services firm Penson Financial Services has appointed IND-X Securities to provide fully disclosed (Model B) outsourced clearing services. IND-X, a subsidiary of Japanese research firm Japaninvest, provides a broker-neutral execution hub for buy-side firms. It offers anonymous, independent access to multiple execution venues via a panel of executing brokers and provides a sophisticated commission management system. IND-X currently provides execution services for Japanese sto
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?