La Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Roma (BCC di Roma) - with 116 branches and 32 treasury desks, mainly in the Lazio and Aquila regions of Italy, and €6.3 billion under management - has selected SunGard's OTC derivatives valuation service, Reech FastVal, for the valuation of its structured products. According to SunGard, Reech will help BCC di Roma's derivatives users to compute the fair value of portfolios containing virtually any financial instrument, from vanilla cash products to complex
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?