Data Management now offers improved usability across workflows, providing instinctive navigation and a redesigned rules editor for more intuitive interaction. New features include the ability to handle multi-leg swaps for derivatives, and a pricing option for direct access to pricing information. Investment Accounting includes support for the processing and settlement of swaps, while Performance Measurement now provides a dynamic performance analysis capability; the performance attribution m
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?