The UK operation of Canada-headquartered Sun Life Financial has appointed State Street Corporation to provide it with a range of investment administration services for more than $15 billion in assets. State Street will provide Sun Life (UK) with fund accounting and unit pricing, regulatory reporting, global custody, compliance monitoring, performance measurement, deriv-atives pricing and processing, and collateral management services. Boston-based State Street, with more than $15 trillion un
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?