Chicago-based registered investment adviser Harris Investment Management has signed a four-year contract with StatPro Group for the vendor's GIPS (Global Investment Performance Standards) software. Harris Investment is a member of BMO Asset Management, providing services to endowment/foundation, corporate, public and Taft-Hartley clients.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top