Data Explorers, a source of short-selling and securities financing data, is delivering its data on FactSet Research Systems' analytics platform. Data Explorers says the integration of its content with the market information on FactSet provides clients with access to unique, timely data and insights on the short side of the market. Data Explorers' short-interest data will be integrated with market fundamentals and modelling tools on FactSet.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top