Burns e-Commerce Solutions, a UK-based provider of e-commerce IT systems, has acquired Investmaster Group, which delivers technology services to wealth management and brokerage institutions. Burns says the acquisition will enable it to provide a broader range of services, particularly to the wealth management sector. The two companies will jointly aim to bring technology innovation to this traditionally paper-heavy industry, they said in a statement.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?