Neonet, the Stockholm-based provider of global direct market access brokerage services and trading technology, has announced that Credit Suisse's buy-side customers can now access Neonet's suite of solutions for equity and futures execution. Neonet offers buy-side clients an advanced Execution Management Solution (EMS) that allows execution traders to manage program and single-name orders for best execution results.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top