Standard & Poor's, the global provider of financial market intelligence, has partnered with inter-dealer broker ICAP. Standard & Poor's Securities Evaluations will provide ICAP's global market data to its clients through MasterFeed, its securities reference data and end-of-day pricing feed. Standard & Poor's says that it is enriching its evaluations with ICAP data in response to growing demands from clients who deal with the increasingly complex global, multi-asset class instruments, includi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?