The new offering covers order and execution management, compliance and decision-support functions for multiple asset types. Daily operations, data management and support functions are covered by Fidessa LatentZero; the vendor handles all infrastructure issues, hosting, connectivity and upgrading for a monthly fee to clients. The SaaS platform will be delivered via the firm's eight data centres in North America, Europe and Asia.
Considering the spate of ASP and other hosted buy-side offerings in r
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top