Aim Software, the Vienna-based provider of reference data management technology and services, has opened a subsidiary in Switzerland to better serve the Swiss market. According to Aim, the new Swiss office, along with the expansion in Luxembourg, is a cornerstone of its growth strategy. Aim Software's Swiss clients include Pictet & Cie, Zurcher Kantonalbank, and Credit Suisse.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top