State Street has expanded its alternative investments capabilities, creating an offering for private equity servicing. After acquiring Investors Financial Services earlier this year, the company has now acquired Palmeri Fund Administrators (PFA), which provides full-service fund administration exclusively to the private equity industry. State Street has provided hedge fund administration since 2002 and says its institutional customers are increasingly expanding their use of alternative inves
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?