Nomura Holdings, the Japan-based, global financial services firm, is set to acquire global agency broker, Instinet. Instinet is majority owned by Silver Lake Partners, a private equity firm focused on large-scale investments in technology and related industries. Silver Lake Partners sensationally acquired SunGard in March last year for $11.3 billion, making that acquisition the largest ever technology-related transaction. Instinet will be operated as a wholly-owned subsidiary and brand of No
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?