HSBC expands structured product staff
HSBC has named Kurt Overley managing director and global head of origination for structured fund products, as well as head of structured fund products for the Americas.
Based in New York, Overley will be responsible for managing originations of hedge fund transactions globally. He will report to HSBC co-heads of North American global markets Rod Prat and Jose-Luis Guerrero, and to global head of structured fund products, Stephen Phan.
Overley previously ser
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?