BLOOMINGTON, Ill.-based Country Companies Services Co. (CC Services) recently selected Securities Software & Consulting Inc.'s Complete Asset Management Reporting & Accounting (Camra) system to manage some $4 billion in assets under management. A subsidiary of Country Companies Insurance Co., CC Services purchased Camra to manage the assets of its parent as well as two sibling organizations: Country Life Insurance Co. and Country Mutual Insurance Co. While CC Services selected the PC-based C
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?