Tradeware Corp. has embarked on an effort to convince brokerage firms to buy its new Marketcenter software package, a Unix workstation-based system designed to accept order flow from multiple routing networks and enable the firms to organize, filter and control that flow. Connected to major U.S. exchanges, Marketcenter also allows orders to be transmitted directly to exchange floors, then routes executions back through the networks.
The system has been installed at brokerage Robinson-Humphrey
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?