LONDON--The UK stockbroking systems business of EDS, EDS Securities Industry Group, has been bought by Misys plc to complement its existing broking and settlement products and bureau services subsidiary, ACT Financial Systems Ltd.
The EDS SIG systems Citymax, Brokermax, Clarion and Arrow all have been acquired by ADT, with the intention to eventually migrate users onto ACT’s own product ranges, according to Jeremy Sibthorp, sales & marketing director at ACT.
"It won’t be a big bang approach. C
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?