Fidelity Capital Markets and ESI Securities Co. have just signed on to become part of London-based Liberty S.A.'s electronic online order routing service called Intertrade Direct. Mesirow Financial is also part of the cross-border trading service, which was launched last fall (Dealing With Technology, Nov. 4, 1994). The service allows brokerage firms and money managers in Europe to route orders electronically to Mesirow--and soon to Fidelity and ESI--for execution in North American markets.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?