A planned installation of Integrated Decisions Systems Inc.'s Investment Manager II portfolio management system at Smith Barney Capital Management (SBCM) has been put on hold pending a review of the system and the IBM RS/6000 workstation it was slated to run on at the firm. SBCM had been set to go ahead with the implementation, which was part of a larger plan to run trading and fund management applications on the IBM RS/6000 platform.
SBCM is a unit of Smith Barney, Harris Upham & Co., itself
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- CME Hires Ex-Analyst, Strategist Honoré to Lead Data Product Management
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 82: An Examination of ESG & What's New With Reg SCI