Thomson Financial Services Inc. came clean last week about plans for its TORS order-routing service and related TOTS order-tracking system. The Boston-based vendor has enlisted the help of several institutional investors and brokers on the project, which is aimed at creating a single point of access to multiple execution systems along the lines of First Boston Corp.'s planned Lattice system.
Thomson announced its development plans after keeping mum on the proposed system for several weeks (IM
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?