BOSTON-based Wellington Management Co.'s chief information officer Dennis Callahan is leaving the firm to become senior vice president for asset servicing at National Financial Services Corp. It is unclear at press time who will replace Callahan at Wellington. A Wellington spokesperson declines to comment.
A Fidelity spokesperson declines to comment on who, if anyone, Callahan is replacing at Boston-based National Financial Services which is Fidelity Investment's broker/dealer subsidiary.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?