Laurie Adami, Chief Operating Officer Capital Management Sciences
Los Angeles-based Capital Management Sciences provides fixed income analysis tools to institutional investment managers, banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, municipalities, and pension funds. The company's flagship product is the BondEdge portfolio analysis system.
What three technology issues matter most to investment managers?
Our clients care about technology to the extent that it delivers on their expectations and fu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?