Guardian Life Insurance Co. of America has ended a two-year search for a portfolio management and accounting system for its fixed-income division, opting to install Securities Software & Consulting Inc.'s Camra. The decision, taken early last month, is intended to help streamline accounting functions for the firm's investment operations division.
The system will eventually support about 20 portfolio managers and operations staff in the firm's New York offices.
Guardian manages more than $8 bil
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?