BEA Associates, a New York-based investment advisor, is migrating its market data services onto a local area network that it built in 1986.
BEA is using A-T Financial Information Inc.'s Opening Bell to distribute data feeds to 30 managers, traders and analysts in three areas--domestic equi-
ties, international equities and fixed-income. "They have the best Windows-based package for delivering information," says Mark Aaron, network manager
at BEA, which has more than $16 billion under managemen
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?