Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities Inc. is planning to disseminate its equities quotes directly over Bloomberg L.P.'s network of quote terminals. No timeframe for the project has been established, but Madoff systems staff are currently discussing with Bloomberg programmers ways to build the necessary links, according to one Madoff source.
Madoff's plans initially call for distributing listed equity data free of charge to end users over Bloomberg's network, according to Peter Madoff, dire
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?